6/09/2006

Unschooling Carnival

**UPDATE** Okay-let's do it! I'm thrilled so many of you want to revive this like I do! :-) Let's do the first one on July 1st and then on the 1st of each month after that. Click here for the who, what & where. ****

Would any of you wise, witty, intelligent (okay-I'll stop now) unschooling bloggers be interested in participating in the unschooling carnival if I started it up again? I used to really enjoy reading it when Ron & Andrea were putting it together.

For those of you that don't know what it is...a blog carnival is a bunch of related blog posts on one topic, such as unschooling. It's a great way to find new blogs, read some great posts and let other people know about your blog. Not to mention, it kinda build a nice unschooling community feel among the bloggers. :-)

It would be held once a month for now and we can always increase that if participation increases. Let me know by commenting in this post and we'll see where this leads. :-)

If you can also ask on your blog and direct your visitors to this post to reply, that would be great too

0 comments: