1/20/2006

Day Thirty Five

Jacqueline loved Girl Scout camp....so much that she never called me once the whole weekend! LOL!! I gave her my cell phone but she said she was having to much fun. :-)
Her troop leaders are so great, they make it really fun for the girls. I bought disposable cameras for the whole troop so the girls could take pictures. I can't wait to see them.

Billy & I went out Saturday night and my mom came over and stayed with Cimion & Shawna. I figured with one less child (Jacqueline being away for the weekend) it would be easier for her. We went to Starbucks and just hung out. :-) It was nice to spend time alone with my hubby. Since we adopted our kids, there hasn't been much time for us, but we knew that going into it. Still, it was nice to just connect with him. We did a lot more connecting at home but I would need a x-rated blog for that. ;-) LOL!!

I'm really starting to see some changes in Cimion lately. I just posted on Forever Parents about how he rages everytime we come back from a therapist or med. check up. We stopped all therapy quite a few months ago but he was still doing it after his med. check up. We just went to one last week and so far, no rage. Cimion & I had a discussion about it and although he doesn't know why he does it, he's now aware of it. This was one of the first times he spoke in full sentences and had eye contact with his doctor. His doctor is so encouraging and always tells Cimion that he's a good boy (Cimion loves hearing that he's "good") and to keep focusing on having a good life. :-)

1 comments:

Angela said...

Isn't it amazing to see them make strides like that? I am so pleased for you all!
Keep up the good work!