12/23/2007

Happy Holidays

A very happy holiday to each of you and I truly hope that all the magic of this season is filling your days and nights. :-)

I'll be back around here in January, hopefully with edition #11 of Unschooling Voices. I apologise for the recent inconsistancy of the issues coming out. Those who are regular visitors know that things have personally been rough for me lately. I'll get through it, but for now there's a lot of quiet, relective down time going on. And it's much needed.

You can continue sending in your submissions and if they don't make it into this edition< I'll put them in #12. And by the way, if anybody is interesting in hosting edition #12 at their blog, let me know. I think it's time for Unschooling Voices to spread it's wings a little. :-)

Although I won't be posting here for a little while, I'll be stopping in with my favorite bloggers to say hello! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clicked anonymouse as I don't have a google account and don't want all the fuss with more stuff about it...however...

I'm sorry to read about how hard the holidays are going for you. I looked for a link to contact you personally and privately, but couldn't find one. I am not that computer literate, so that may be the problem. Please send me an link and small description of this and I will post it to my Florida group (as I read that you wanted it to expand).

I enjoy reading your notes that show up on my computer. I'm looking forward to the January post. Take your time, I think people understand what your dealing with right now.

Rebecca Miller

If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day.
If you teach a child to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.
But if you teach a child to learn, you feed him for a lifetime
and he doesn't have to just eat fish.

Check out my groups at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/at_the_end_of_the_day
(open to all educators)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HomeschoolHappeningsinFlorida
(no chat; just calendar happenings)

Rue said...

Joanne - I hope 2008 brings you lots of happy memories of your mom and wonderful memory-making moments with your kids. ~Rue

Joanne said...

Thank you Rue. :-)
My girls have been so great through this, even though they miss her too.