1/25/2007

Rue tagged me

But first, a little plug for Rue's book, Parenting a Free Child: An Unschooled Life.,

Okay, back to the matter at hand. :-) I'm supposed to list 6 weird things about myself.

That's an easy one. LOL!!

1. I've had tourists take pictures of me. I was working in Greenich Village in NYC and some tourists from Texas asked if they could take a picture with me. They said they had never seen a punk rocker with a blue mohawk and safety pins earrings and wanted to show their friends. LOL

2. I dyed my hair blue to match a dress I wore to a friend's wedding. :-)

3. My husband & I were intimate in the bathroom during an extremely boring wedding (not the one in #2).

4. I can't be in the same room as someone brushing their teeth. It makes me feel like I'm going to gag and vomit.

5. I had a nightmare about H.R. Pufinstuf when I was a kid (after only watching their show once) and I still remember it vividly. To this day, I get creeped out when I see their picture.

6. For as long as I can remember, I've always had the feeling that I drowned in a previous life.


I asked my husband for 6 weird things about himself and here's his list:



1. I have dressed up, more than once, as Dr. Frank-N-Furter for the midnight show of Rocky Horror at The 8th Street Playhouse in NYC.

2. I can do
this. It's called gurning.

3. When Joanne & I went to "Ripleys Believe or Not" Museum in Atlantic City NJ, we were surprised to see a gurning exhibit. They had a mirror where you could practice and tbecause I am such a ham, I did it. Everyone near us got a good laugh and probably thought I was part of the exhibit. The laugh was on me though. As we were leaving, I noticed it was a two way mirror. LOL

4. When I was younger I had the amazing ability to jump up so that my butt was near my friends faces and I would let one rip.

5. I didn't smash cake in my wife's face at our wedding even though I was encouraged from the sidelines, by her male cousins.

Hey what can I say-I did it all for the nooky. ;-)

6. I answered this.

I have to tag other bloggers but I'll do that later. Feel free to answer it on your blog!


3 comments:

Rue said...

Thanks for the plug :o). I can't have anyone in the same room with me when I brush my teeth, so we'd get along just fine :o).

Joanne said...

You're very welcome. :-)

I really enjoyed reading about everybody's weirdness. LOL

Joanne said...

LOL...I guess I'll have to keep my mouth shut about whose wedding it was. LOL