1/25/2007

Rue tagged me

But first, a little plug for Rue's book, Parenting a Free Child: An Unschooled Life.,

Okay, back to the matter at hand. :-) I'm supposed to list 6 weird things about myself.

That's an easy one. LOL!!

1. I've had tourists take pictures of me. I was working in Greenich Village in NYC and some tourists from Texas asked if they could take a picture with me. They said they had never seen a punk rocker with a blue mohawk and safety pins earrings and wanted to show their friends. LOL

2. I dyed my hair blue to match a dress I wore to a friend's wedding. :-)

3. My husband & I were intimate in the bathroom during an extremely boring wedding (not the one in #2).

4. I can't be in the same room as someone brushing their teeth. It makes me feel like I'm going to gag and vomit.

5. I had a nightmare about H.R. Pufinstuf when I was a kid (after only watching their show once) and I still remember it vividly. To this day, I get creeped out when I see their picture.

6. For as long as I can remember, I've always had the feeling that I drowned in a previous life.


I asked my husband for 6 weird things about himself and here's his list:



1. I have dressed up, more than once, as Dr. Frank-N-Furter for the midnight show of Rocky Horror at The 8th Street Playhouse in NYC.

2. I can do
this. It's called gurning.

3. When Joanne & I went to "Ripleys Believe or Not" Museum in Atlantic City NJ, we were surprised to see a gurning exhibit. They had a mirror where you could practice and tbecause I am such a ham, I did it. Everyone near us got a good laugh and probably thought I was part of the exhibit. The laugh was on me though. As we were leaving, I noticed it was a two way mirror. LOL

4. When I was younger I had the amazing ability to jump up so that my butt was near my friends faces and I would let one rip.

5. I didn't smash cake in my wife's face at our wedding even though I was encouraged from the sidelines, by her male cousins.

Hey what can I say-I did it all for the nooky. ;-)

6. I answered this.

I have to tag other bloggers but I'll do that later. Feel free to answer it on your blog!


4 comments:

Rue said...

Thanks for the plug :o). I can't have anyone in the same room with me when I brush my teeth, so we'd get along just fine :o).

Joanne said...

You're very welcome. :-)

I really enjoyed reading about everybody's weirdness. LOL

Danielle said...

That's hilarious about the bathroom at the wedding.

Joanne said...

LOL...I guess I'll have to keep my mouth shut about whose wedding it was. LOL