1/25/2007

Happy Birthday to me

Today is my 44th birthday. Thanks mom. :-)

My daughters each made me a card and gave it to me with breakfast. My husband left me a note on my computer saying "You still look 29. I love you". :-) We'll celebrate this weekend when everybody has more time. I asked for a memory card for my digital camera so we'll see if I get it.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Keep a lid on the way you feel and you will avoid problems with neighbors, friends and relatives. The more time spent on projects, the more you will impress the people around you. Don't jump from one thing to another.

Today's birthday: Happy Birthday! Don't let the small, inconsequential matters rule your world this year. Someone from your past may offer help but you must look at what this person wants in return. Not much has changed regarding the dynamics of this connection, so proceed with caution. Your numbers are 5, 17, 26, 32, 39, 44

0 comments: