12/20/2006

Wednesday Mind Hump

I've been checking out some of the weekly memes that are going around the blogging world and decided to participate in the Wednesday Mind Hump...basically because I like the name of it. lol
Feel free to answer it on your blog (or leave it as a comment here if you're blog-less) and let me know so I can read it. The original link is above.

1. Name a song that makes you smile.
Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison: not because I like it, but because soon after I met my husband (before he was my husband) he dedicated it to me in a bar. :-) How romantic, except I have blue eyes. LOL

2. Name a food that makes you smile.
Bryers Natural Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.

3. Name a person that makes you smile.
My youngest child (she's 8) Jacqueline. She's my rainbow. :-)

4. Name a movie that makes you smile.
Beavis & Butthead Do America :-)

5. Name a website that makes you smile.
Free Hugs

2 comments:

Russ said...

Thanks for humping! Welcome to the club.

Wil said...

You obviouslly have a filthy mind... you'll fit right in with the rest of us!