5/09/2006

Day Seventy Six

The 19th Carnival of Homeschooling is up and ready. Check it out!
Why Homeschool: Carnival of Homeschooling Week 19
My "School Labels" post is in there this week.

Please note: There is a post in this weeks carnival that speaks against a Califonia bill, which is an anti discrimination bill. This post does not reflect my opinion.
On that end, I'd like to share with you, two of my favorite gay quotes:

"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines

"Protect marriage? Puhlease. With a 50 percent divorce rate, rampant domestic violence, Las Vegas drive-through chapels, and I wanna-marry-a-really-rich-guy reality TV shows, there's no way gays could trash marriage the way straight people have." - Good Times, Santa Cruz County News


I will continue to take part in the Carnival of Homeschooling (except when it's hosted at HSB) and I think Henry & Janine do a great job putting this together, I know it's time consuming. Should they have let this post in? You be the judge of that. I'm not sure , but I want to make sure that people like Doc have their voice heard too.

Also, there's a new homeschooling carnival in town. Take a look at The Country Fair and submit your homeschooling blog post.

0 comments: