12/02/2005

Day Three

Today I took Shawna to our friend Dale's house. She goes every Friday and learns about horses...everything from grooming to riding. Dale (who is a homeschooling mother)has 3 beautiful horses and Shawna has been really enjoying herself. Today when I picked her up, she was leading Hal (one of the horses) around the field and Dale was showing her how to make him jump over hurdles.
While we wait for her, Jacqueline & I usually go to Dunkin' Donuts and have something. It's nice because we get to spend time together, just the two of us. :-) Last time we found a thrift store so we stopped in today and I picked up a set of 4 snack tables (the folding kind) for $5.
When we got home we watched Black Beauty. I just picked up the video in a flea market over the weekend. Of course, Shawna loved it. :-)

0 comments: