1/20/2008

Update For Our Feed Readers

Over the last week or so, I've updated some posts. I don't know for sure if an updated post (as opposed to a brand new one) will show up in a feed reader (it didn't for me and I use google) so you may not have heard from me in a while. :-)

Here's the links to the five posts I updated:

My Five Best Homeschooling (Unschooling) Tips
The 'S' Word
Deschooling For Parents
What Is, And Isn't Unschooling
Talking To An Unschooled Child

I've also updated some links in the sidebars and being you read the posts here through a feed reader, you don't get to see them:

If you want to stalk me around the internet, here are some places to find me..feel free to add me as a friend. :-)

Myspace
My Bloglog
Maya's Mom

Last year, I created an
Unschooling Lens on Squidoo, for the unschooling community. Drop by and leave your link, share your thoughts. Vote for us while you're there. :-)

Here's the link to subscribe this blog's feed. At last count we had 169 feed subscribers. :-)

*~~~ Have a great day. ~~~*

0 comments: