1/09/2008

Some Of The Posts I Enjoyed This Week

Some great posts have been turning up in my feed reader and I wanted to share a few of the ones that I really enjoyed.

Colleen's retrospective post about the first 100 days of her
unschooling was fabulous! She shares the ups and down and doesn't sugar coat it. Here's to the next 100! :-)

Laura posted about a topic that is always being discussed at the unschooling lists;
unschooling and screen time. She talks about how, at one time she gave screen time to much power by limiting it and I love her whole thought process on going from point A to point B.

Lisa at
Do Life Right has some great suggestions for recycling certain items. There were a few new ones to me like donating fur coats to PETA. Her whole blog has a lot of useful information. :-)

Hueina Su at Intensive Care for the Nurturer's Soul hosts the
Carnival of Healing. This is the first time I came across this blog carnival although it seems to have been around for a while. Lots of good stuff to read there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing the posts that you enjoyed. those are really fabulous posts.

Joanne said...

I'm glad you enjoyed them. :-)

Hueina Su said...

Hi Joanne:

Thank you so much for the mention. I appreciate it! Please visit again.

Blessings,
Hueina
Intensive Care for the Nurturer's Soul

Joanne said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by. I definitely will visit again...I enjoyed your blog as well as the carnival. :-)

piscesgrrl said...

Hi - thanks for this! I just now happened upon it. Yes, I'm that far behind in visiting blogs!!