11/12/2007

Random Questions

What family traditions or customs would you most like to see preserved?
In the last few years (because of moving to another state and also adopting three children) we've set aside some traditions, changed some to suit our current life and started some new ones. With my mother recently gone, we're sure to be going though another change this year.

What do you feel is the least sexy part of the body?
I'm not into feet.

What keeps you awake at night? Why?
My husband.
Because after 13 years of being married, he's still frisky. :-)

Answered for Manic Monday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Monday post! With Thanksgiving coming up, all I can say is I am not looking forward to the gravy, again! Tomorrow is MASSIVE laundry day, I need it bad! Come by my blog if you can!

Tiffany Aller said...

Great post - we're in total agreement on feet! I just think they are the absolute ugliest body part. Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

I think that traditions are always evolving to keep up with our changing lives.

I agree with you on feet- gross!

Thanks for playing Manic Monday and have a great week.

Xev said...

Hi. Happy Monday (if there really is such a thing)

I wish I had the frisky problem too. I wouldn't mind sleep deprivation for a little bit of that kind of sleeplessness.

Janet said...

hahaha good for you!

Desert Diva said...

You are too funny - your hubby is too "frisky!"

Anonymous said...

Traditions and customs are created by the surroundings of people. So its not something new. hope you will adjust it well. Thanks for sharing.