11/09/2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer: Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
Gotta have some chocolate but I'll take popcorn also. :-)

Soup: What year did you start using the internet?
1999

Salad: What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)
oannejay

Main Course: Name something you are picky about.
Tuna fish. I have to make it myself and rarely eat it out. It has to be solid white and only in water. Also, I like chopped up lettuce in it and mixed only with Hellman's mayonaisse.

Dessert: Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I made out with my husband yesterday and I did it again today. ;-)

Part of Friday Feast 11/9

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Friday post! I am looking forward to sleeping in just 1 little hour tomorrow! I enoyed reading your blog! Have a great Friday , and stop by my blog if you can!

DEB

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Joanne,
You make your tuna fish like I do. I dislike any other kind. Has to be white.

That dessert was the best. :o)

Anonymous said...

thats a nice feast! happy FF!!

LivG said...

Good for you, my husband and I don't have enough time together for that kind of dessert, he has to work all the time!

I am going to take some time one of these days to read more about unschooling, I am intrigued!

Lady Jane said...

Popcorn is always great at the movies! (Or anytime, actually!) And chocolate is a must have. :)

My list is here.