3/05/2007

Day 177: Rain, rain go away....

We had a lot of rain here recently and my non-human children were not happy. Buddie, our iguana, stared out the back door into the screen room that is usually filled with sunlight for her to bask in...



...while my mothers dog TJ, (we're dog-sitting while she's in the hospital) waits on the window seat for the rain to pass so she can chase the squirrels.



And where was Mini? Scroll down a post to see our pampered, um-I mean spoiled, princess all cozy under a blanket.

4 comments:

Tracy Million Simmons said...

That picture of the iguana just makes ME long for sun!

Joanne said...

LOL! That day when I took the picture, it had rained for 3 days.

Anonymous said...

Lol. Your poor iguana. The pictures you take of her are so cute. She really seems like she has personality.

Joanne said...

Thanks Danielle, she's such a cool pet. :-) We've had her for nine years (she's 10) and she still amazes me. Iguanas by nature are not emotional or loyal like a dog would be but I'd say she has a unique personality. She's much more user friendly than other iguanas I've come into contact with. :-)