12/25/2006

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a nice Christmas. :-) My long time friend (30 years!!) Adrienne and her family (husband, twin 15 yr. old sons, 21 yr. old daughter and baby grandson) came over Christmas Eve. We had a really nice, relaxed time; eating, hanging out and exchanging gifts.

This morning the six of us (my mom was over) exchanged gifts and had Christmas morning breakfast together. My husband bought me a digital camera, my 8 yr. old daughter bought me leopard slippers (which I needed) and my older two chipped in and bought me the new
Godsmack CD. My mom gave me a gift card for the place that cuts and colors my hair.

Now the kids and Billy are relaxing in the living room watching
X-Men: The Last Stand, which was one of their gifts. :-)

Have a great day!

0 comments: