6/04/2006

Day One Hundred One

* I just realised the links in the left side bar were not accessible. I'm not sure if anybody has tried to click on them, but they're fixed now. :-)

The kids & I went to Chuck E. Cheese's the other day to play some games and hang out. That place is such a blast for kids! If you have one near you, go to their web site and print out some coupons for your next visit. I always bring a book to read but end up hanging out with them instead. LOL!!

We've just started getting into making Artist Trading Cards. We've each made a few and we joined a trading group for kids. I like them because I'm so not the artist type and you can do so much more than just draw, which I'm not good at. We've made quite a few so far and we're participating in our first trade soon. :-)

0 comments: