2/05/2006

Day Forty (Super Bowl Sunday)

We had our annual Super Bowl Party tonight. Actually, it's just winding down now.
We invited less people than last year because we weren't even sure we were going to have it with my mom just getting out of the hospital.

Billy made marinated chicken thighs, sausage, peppers & onions, rigatoni with marinara sauce with crumbled ground beef & tuna pasta salad.

I made a tossed green salad.

What can I say...I'm not much of a cook. LOL!

We had 9 adults and 10 kids and everything went very well. The kids played outside on the playset and the trampoline. We also borrowed my moms big screen TV and hooked it up in the screen room for whoever wanted to hang out outside.

Me, I'm not into football at all, I just like getting together with friends and family.
I don't even know who was playing! :-)

0 comments: